Recipe of homemade baked potatoes
With autumn, it starts to cool the weather and it's a good time to prepare delicious homemade baked potatoes to accompany your main dish, meat, chicken or even fish.
Here is the recipe step by step.
How are baking potatoes baked?
Slices and broth. Let's keep in mind those two words that are key to this recipe, because the potatoes are cut into slices and cooked in broth 😉
I recommend that you have a good chicken stock on hand or, if you're vegetarian, vegetable broth.
Baked potatoes, homemade recipe
To be honest, I prefer the preparation to the traditional style, but it is true that this can get us out of trouble for the days when you have to cook at the races.
What kind of potatoes do you use for baking potatoes?
It is best to choose a type of baking potato, such as or the Kennebec.
If this type of tuber is not available, try some potato that is floury, they are ideal because they do not fall apart
Other ingredients for the recipe of baked potatoes
There are some ingredients that can accompany this recipe, and look great:
- Peppers: cut in julienne, incorporated in the cooking of the onion. The result is richer when it comes to green peppers.
- White wine: a splash can be added to the chicken broth. It is important that it be dry white wine.
- Olive oil instead of any other vegetable oil, if you are very fond of its characteristic flavor.
- Garlic cut into slices instead of garlic in small pieces. This works best if you are very fond of garlic.
- Butter instead of oil, if you want to prepare it in French style.
For more recipes with potatoes, I recommend our delicious potatoes revolconas, our powerful and forceful potatoes a la Rioja, or a classic patatas bravas of a lifetime. You can also learn to perfectly make easy chips.